Fri, Sep 3, 2021
Read in 4 minutes
You have an exciting brand campaign lined up for the people. You have chosen your niche influencer. Finalised all the formalities for a paid partnership ad. Although amongst the let’s say 5 posts, only 2 posts are the most impactful content. Once, you have identified the posts that are too impactful then it’s time for your brand to turn this partnership ad into a Branded Content Ad.
With branded content ads, businesses have an opportunity to tell their brand stories through creators’ voices, reach new audiences and measure impact. Using the tools available on the Facebook ads platform, businesses can reach targeted audiences beyond the people who follow the brand and creator accounts. And by running ads, they’ll have access to measurement and can optimise and test their campaigns against their set goals for more effective marketing campaigns. When these ads appear in feed and stories, people will see “Paid partnership with” along with the brand name on each post – which is very important for ads transparency.
Leverage Specific Audience
You can leverage or target a specific audience based on the insights of the paid partnership ad. Doing this will help you to critically understand or reach your customers.
Call to Action
Adding a call to action will help the audience to directly visit your website or your page, whatever it may be.
You can compare your branded content ad insights with paid partnership content ads to critically analyse how much was the campaign effective.
1. Identify the most engaging post:
Your first step will be to identify the best content post made by the creator you collaborated with that your audience loved. Once, you have identified you have to give the influencer permission to tag your business in their branded content feed.
● In the Instagram app, go to your business profile settings page and select Business.
● Select Branded content and make sure the Require approvals button is toggled on. This will grant specific creators permission to tag your business. The toggle will be turned on by default.
● To enable a creator to tag your business, select Approved accounts.
● Search for and select the Instagram handle of the creator that you will be partnering with.
● The selected creator will now be able to tag your business in their posts. Note that by giving creators this permission, you also give them the ability to promote their posts as ads
You can also ask the influencer to allow business partners to promote as this will enable you to promote the creator’s organic branded content feed or stories post as an ad.
2. Brand Content Ad Management:
● You can manage your ads with the Ad Manager option on Facebook.
● Select one of the available goals (this includes brand awareness, video views, reach, conversions, traffic, and engagement).
● In the Placements step, you can advertise an organic post as an Instagram feed ad, stories or browse.
● If you want to use an Organic Stories post, you can only promote it as an Instagram Stories ad.
● Advertisers can promote organic content posts from YouTubers on Facebook as ads on Instagram and vice versa.
● Promote posts with organic branded Instagram content as ads on Facebook. At the ad level, your branded content will appear in the Use an Existing Post section.
● Click the Use an Existing Post section, and then click Select Post / Change Post in the Creativity section.
● Select the publish window, navigate to the Branding Content tab. You will see the list of branded content posts that a creator has given you permission to promote.
● Creators looking to promote their own branded content can also see their posts here.
● Select the branded content post that you want to promote on Instagram.
● Note: Brands can promote creator feed posts as Feed Ads, Stories, and Explore. Please note that Creator Stories posts cannot currently be promoted as ads in the Feed or Explore.
● You will see a preview of your ad. OK, finish creating your ad and click Confirm.
Once you have created your advert, it will be reviewed with the aid of using Facebook and you may be notified when it gets approved. The ad will then seem within side the Instagram feed and stories of the target market you chose. You may not be capable of manipulating or delete likes and remarks that seem at the promoted branded content material put up or story.
Branded Content Ad helps you to optimise your specific target audience which will eventually become your customers. Besides, branded content ads offer transparency.
If you want to get started with your brand campaign then click Here